*Offer ends Tuesday 5th July - whilst stocks last*
The only game that will have you bouncing!
Challenge your friends and family to Bounce™️! The best group game of 2022 that will have you on the edge until the end. The rules are easy: connect 4 or draw a card and create the pattern. Or create your own!
Hand-eye coordination to win
This game isn't just luck. Challenge yourself and your friends on their hand-eye coordination to be the first to connect 4 or complete the pattern.
- Easy to learn – Bounce™️ is quick and easy to play, anyone from your grandparents to kids can pick it up and play!
- Addicting Fun – Fast-paced interactive game that takes the traditional connect 4 and puts you toe-to-toe with another player to be the first to connect the balls.
- Bring the Party – Take Bounce™️ with you to your tailgates, the beach, family vacations, camping, or even the neighbour's garage party!
Indoors or out, turn off your screens and enjoy playing Bounce™️ with anyone, add a drink into the mix, or wager prizes, you'll always have fun playing this viral game!
14 day return policy, no questions asked. Please check the FAQ page and Returns Policy below for further info.
Excellent game. Food fun for the family with kids, or in the evening with our friends. We've had some hilarious nights whilst playing this. And it's addictive!
Great fun. Nicely packed as well, great for gifting too.
This is the kind of game that young kids can grasp with just a couple of minutes of demonstration, and then love to play over and over and over again. Some great things about it:
- It's light
- It's easy to get out and clean up/put away again
- It's super easy to understand
- Almost anyone of any age can play it
- Wacky things happen and it makes them laugh every time
- It builds dexterity and hand-eye coordination
- It teaches patience and meticulousness and care
- It's great for teaching visualization, geometry, and strategy
As a parent, I absolutely love this game. One of the household favorites. If you have elementary-age kids, it's a must.
I absolutely love this game and am doing my very best to tell everyone I know about it.
I first heard about it on YouTube and knew I had to have it, first thinking my 9yo son and I could play... and we do!! All the time!!! And dang it if he isn't a master. We get really competitive with it. I'm not the kind of mama who just "let's" their kid win. Maybe the first round, ok sure, but after that? It was GAME FREAKING ON.
The best thing about this is you can play for hours.
Then I got my mama and aunt in on it, and some friends... bust out a bottle of wine, and next thing you know, it's like BEER PONG, but more challenging!!